bagle-i worm

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Tue Mar 2 16:46:25 GMT 2004

For Bagle-H Sophos included this note:

"W32/Bagle-H sends itself as a password protected ZIP file that is not
detected by this identity. However, when unzipped by the user the worm will
be detected by Sophos Anti-Virus at the user's desktop."

May be true of Bagle-I since it also uses password protected ZIP files as
well, although they didn't specifically say.