Clam AV

Stefan Zauchenberger stefanzman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 17:55:18 GMT 2004

If you want a commercial AV product that provides fast
response for updates, the current leader in this
category is Kaspersky. Check out the following
article:

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/columns/executive_tech/article.php/3316511

Also, we have numerous installations of MailScanner
with KAV. Let me know if you have any questions.