MailScanner vs. SpamKiller [SCANNED]

Dave's List Addy listonly at WEBPRESENCEGROUP.NET
Mon Mar 1 19:10:12 GMT 2004

On 3/1/04 10:58 AM, "Julian Field" wrote:

> If Net::DNS is not installed, that would make a huge difference to your
> spam-spotting success rate. SpamAssassin would not be checking any of the
> RBL's, you would only get MailScanner RBL checking (which doesn't rely on
> Net::DNS).

So using the above method or perl mod, should we turn RBL off in MS and on
in SA then?

Sorry for sounding dumb, the SA part of all this is the more confusing
thing, MS seems to be for the most part straight forward.
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman