ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.28.1 released

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Mon Mar 1 16:46:49 GMT 2004

When you work on that, would it be possible to designate separate
files for the file name and type rules? For instance
archive.filename.rules.conf and I could have an entry like:

deny
(?:Picture|caroline|Katrina|kleopatra|Caitie|Mary-Anne|Lisa|Bad
girl,Julie|Aline|Anna|Barbi|Katrina|Juli|Mary|Mandy|Sara|rebecca|
Jammie,kate|Audra|stacy|Rena|Kelley|Tammy|myfotos|Gallery|It_I|Ph
otoalbum,Photomontage)\.(?:pif|exe|scr)$        Zipped Worm Bagle-G
Detected        Zipped Worm Bagle-G Detected

allow \.exe$

Basically allow for a different policy for files inside archives
than is enforced for raw files.