bug processing zip file with errors

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Jun 30 22:02:58 IST 2004

Thanx a lot Fred for contacting Ned...

After debuggin MailScanner and Archive::Zip (adding 'print STDERR' here and
there) I saw that the problem was Archive::Zip looping and not MailScanner.

Will try this version of Archive::Zip right away and tell you about it...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk