SURBL/URI checks - FreeBSD bayes starter Database

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Jun 30 19:23:57 IST 2004

Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback. The instructions are corrected and I've added a
note on the re-directs.

The redirect worked on my system but I'll note that it might not on others.

Now just sit back and watch your spam detection rates go up :)

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Stephen Swaney wrote:

<snip>

> > and tested on our scanners. The new package is available at:
> >
> >          http://www.fsl.com/support/index.html
> >
> > Download from the SURBL/URI install files link.

believed to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd.
www.fsl.com

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk