SURBL/URI checks - FreeBSD bayes starter Database

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Jun 30 18:35:00 IST 2004

teve,
   Many thanks for this, just installed it on my system (Solaris 9,
MS 4.31.6, SA 2.63).  A few small items:

* there is URI version 1.31 out there.  I installed it instead,
  everything ok.

* the INSTALL instructions for linting have "-- lint" when it should
  be "--lint".  Also some people may have spam.assassin.prefs.conf
  in another path.

* My lint run gave complaints about the open_redirect_list_spamcop_uri
  lines in surbl_uri.cf.  I commented these lines out.

Otherwise it is installed and working.  Cool...

Jeff Earickson
Colby College

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk