bug processing zip file with errors

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Jun 30 18:12:46 IST 2004

Same thing here, Latest Exim, Exiscan, MailScanner, Archive::Zip. Goes into
a loop, in debug mode will continually spit out a format error and tagges
the problem at line 417 in MessageBatch.pm, but the source of the problem
appears to be in the Archive::Zip module not returning the object as undef.
When not in debug mode everything "looks" ok but it's still looping and the
/var/mailscanner/input keeps growing with new process subdirectories

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk