Messages with multiple recipients not being scanned

Mon Jun 28 08:54:09 IST 2004

Hi!

> I remember reading on the list at some point in time about having to do
> something to make sendmail or MailScanner treat each recipient as an
> individual e-mail, I've tried going through the archives but can't seem to
> find the thread.
>
> Running the following:
>
> FreeBSD 4.10
> MailScanner 4.26.8
> SpamAssassin 2.63
> ClamAV .72

If you are using sendmail you should/could use the rcpt splitting, this is
also mentioned in the mailinglist before. Exim only can do this on
outgoing queues so there you need an extra instance to get the same
results. MailScanner itself also has some features, but this will result
in defaulkt behaviour, and not per user behaviour...

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk