more Looked Up Last functions

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Sun Jun 27 11:38:54 IST 2004

Hi Leif,

Yes - you can achieve this by doing the following:

In MailScanner.conf:

Always Looked Up Last = &AlwaysLookUpLast

In CustomConfig.pm

sub InitAlwaysLookedUpLast {
 InitFunctionOne();
 InitFunctionTwo();
 InitFunctionThree();
}

sub AlwaysLookedUpLast {
 FunctionOne();
 FunctionTwo();
 FunctionThree();
}

sub EndAlwaysLookedUpLast {
 EndFunctionOne();
 EndFunctionTwo();
 EndFunctionThree();
}

The write the actual Init End and Main function for each.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Steve.