Tagging Suggestion, Priority, SPAM HEADER

Matt matt at FILEHOLDER.NET
Sun Jun 27 03:14:19 IST 2004

I noticed this in MailScanner.conf

# Add this extra header to all messages found to be spam.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-SpamCheck:

So I changed it to this:

Spam Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-SpamCheck:
Spam Header = X-MSMail-Priority: Low

Will that work with two lines?  What if a spammer already tags there spam as
medium or high?  Is there a way to change the existing tag instead if it
exists?  I am not sure how Outlook Express would filter if there were more
then one priority tag.

Thanks.

Matt

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk