MailScanner/Sendmail Gateway LDAP

Fri Jun 25 17:05:17 IST 2004

Stephen

oh I wish my stats where as good..

user unknown blocked at MTA                                  - 8143
other blocked at mta (unable to verify sender etc)        - 1449
spam trapped to valid users                                      - 3114
virus/ iframe blocks etc                                            -     29
'valid' email
  -   961

ie 7% of inbound email was 'valid', less than 1/14th !!!!!

now if I personnally wasn't on all these email lists (303 messages
alone) the stats would look really bad :-)

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.