Postfix and Mailscanner logging to SQL

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Thu Jun 24 09:43:03 IST 2004

Glen,

MailWatch has a separate mailing list over on Sourceforge and this has been
covered several times.  See
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=4973689&forum_id=3499
4 for a fix.

Kind regards,
Steve.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk