MailScanner and RHEL 3

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Jun 23 08:59:54 IST 2004

Adam

We run Sendmail + MailScanner + SpamAssassin + Sophos + McAfee on 10
systems under AS 3 and ES 3. The platforms are either DELL 2550 or
Compaq DL 380 boxes.

We have also migrated our web servers, web proxies and other Linux based
services to RHEL3.

Quentin Campbell (Postmaster)
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk