attachment delays

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Tue Jun 15 13:24:25 IST 2004

Try turning on the speed logging and see where exactly your bottleneck is.
It's not a "delay time" that you can "adjust and control"; it's likely you
need to tune your particular configuration in order to reduce the time
needed to scan attachments for viruses.

What antivirus are you using? What version?

Of Shortt, Kevin