tips for fighting spams discussion (Crontab Entry)

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Tue Jun 15 10:40:47 IST 2004

I set my sa-learn to manual. I will feed it spam and ham manually whenever
i have free time to do it. This works best for me as setting this to
autolearn will overload my server which processes thousands of mails daily.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk