MS Upgrade 4.31.6-1 and new MailScanner.conf

lester lasad llasad1 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 15 03:56:15 IST 2004

This is my secondary MX server and it is not required
to be running at all times.  I will go thru the new
MailScanner.rpmnew file and make the appropriate
updates to match my environment and then replace the
original MailScanner.conf.

Thanks again.