Spam: Re: Getting hammered by: 82.45.242.21

Daniel Gercke gercke at HNM.DE
Fri Jun 11 16:15:39 IST 2004

i´ve been reading in the SA-users threat that they will catch those
messages by adding a simple rule like this:

header  GERMANSPAM  MESSAGEID =~ /^<.*[a-z].*\.qmail\@.*>/
describe        GERMANSPAM Contains German Spam
score           GERMANSPAM 100

can anyone confirm that qmail messageid´s normaly didn´t contain any
letters?

Daniel Gercke

programmierung . system managements

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk