Getting hammered by: 82.45.242.21

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Fri Jun 11 14:16:44 IST 2004

Mmhhh, this set is identical to the one sent by Jan-Peter, except for the
scores, which are a little less radical :-)

I've followed the thread in SA-users (
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108683377500001&r=1&w=2 ) and Matthias
Fuhrmann posted another set there (see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=spamassassin-users&m=108688886800814&w=2 )
but it seems to only cover the headers, and not the bodies...

Regards.

El 11 Jun 2004 a las 12:45, Daniel Gercke escribió:

> i think this is german racism spam, generated by sobig.g .
>
> another discussion about this is:
>
> Re: [Fwd: {Spam?} Libanesen in Berlin <Id:1275>] where
> k.raven at FREENET.DE postet an spamassassin rule to catch these.
>
> i´m using these rule and it works. i attached them too.
>
> Daniel Gercke
>
> programmierung . system managements
>

> Raymond Dijkxhoorn schrieb:
> > Hi!
> >

> >>We are getting hammered by the above ip, tons and tons of spam in german. We
> >>get about 4 a minute from this IP address. I blocked it using the access.db,
> >>but just wondering if anyone else has been getting hit by this person? I
> >>also emailed abuse@ for the isp blueyonder.co.uk with headers of the email
> >>etc ...
> >

> > We get the same, but not only from one IP, loads of them. Its all german
> > crap, it even looks like a regular mail, but its total crap...
> >
> > Very annoying.
> >
> > Bye,
> > Raymond.
> >
> > -------------------------- MailScanner list ----------------------
> > To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
> > Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at
> > http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives at
> > http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html
> >

> --
> haus neuer medien GmbH . agentur fuer neuen antrieb
> .
> Tel 03834 8313 0 . Fax 8313 13 . info at hnm.de . www.hnm.de
> Wolgaster Strasse 146  (Ollmannsche Villa) . 17489 Greifswald
> AG Stralsund HRB 5089 . Geschaeftsfuehrer Daniel Scheibner
> .
> --
> [Diese Nachricht gilt als frei von Viren und gefaehrlichen Dateianhaengen.
> Schutz vor Viren und Spam von haus neuer medien. Bei Fragen oder Interesse Kontakt ueber mailscanner at hnm.de oder 03834 83130.]

Mariano Absatz
El Baby
Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms
      -- Groucho Marx

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk