the new postfix single instance install method

Brian Parish clicknow at SWIFTDSL.COM.AU
Fri Jun 11 07:36:40 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 14:52, Darren Fulton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I understand that the recommended installation method for postfix when
> used with mailscanner has changed.  I've not found the documentation on
> it though, by searching the list or google, on how it applies to gateway
> mode.  From a redhat rpm install of postfix, what changes need to be
> made to the vanilla postfix install in order to have it act as an email
> filtering gateway?   Thanks in advance...
>

> --
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darren

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml

I have it configured this way and it works fine for incoming mail, but
if I send mail using it, nothing gets delivered.  I haven't had time to
persue this yet - I've probably missed something.

Brian

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk