Postfix Gateway configuration question please

Darren Fulton - Concept Technology darren at CONCEPTTECHNOLOGYINC.COM
Thu Jun 10 06:01:33 IST 2004

I hate asking for help.  I have installed a machine to filter mail using
postfix, ms, sa, and clam once in the past, but had trouble doing so
again today.

How do you go from a fresh Fedora/Redhat install to an email filtering
gateway (receiving mail for x.com and z.com and sending to another
server, no local users) using postfix, ms, sa, and clam.  My problem
seems to be the postfix configuration more than the other things.  Not
sure what to do with "alias_maps" in the main postfix config file.

Steps that are easy:

Install server
Get it on the network
Update OS