Mailscanner keeps nagging about postfix queues

Josef Karthauser joe at TAO.ORG.UK
Wed Jun 9 13:37:48 IST 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 10:47:36AM +0200, Stephan Ilaender wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm seeing a strange problem hier - Mailscanner keeps complaining about queue
> files:
>
> MailScanner[2651]: Messages found but no hashed queue directories. Please enable
> hashed queues for incoming and deferred with a depth of 1 or 2. See the Postfix
> documentation for hash_queue_names and hash_queue_depth

Take a look in your postfix.in/deferred/ spool directory.  This happened
to me because Razor was dropping a log file in there.  I'm not sure what
the correct way to get spamassassin to have the razor.log file put
elsewhere.  If you work it out I'd be very grateful to know.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk)              http://www.josef-k.net/
FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker)     http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/