Quarantine Release

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Tue Jun 8 11:55:44 IST 2004

Hi Mike,

I'm guessing that you're using MailWatch?? - you should be able to release
the whole message or the individual attachments from the Message Detail
screen.

Kind regards,
Steve.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk