Problem Receiving Mail

DNSAdmin dnsadmin at 1BIGTHINK.COM
Wed Jun 2 16:34:39 IST 2004

At 04:23 AM 6/2/2004, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have MailScanner 4.31 runing on Red Hat 9 with sendmail. Now my problem
>is that wheneve I am sending mail to my own address from outlook the mail
>is not coming it is getting lost. After disabling MailScanner it is
>working fine. Sometimes the mail are coming and sometimes not.
>Regards
>Faisal Memon

You are probably discarding your virus and or spam content. Until you tweak
your rulesets and watch your administrator notifications and spam scoring,
you will never get this beast leashed! Look into your MailScanner.conf ;
read and tweak and comment your changes so that you cna backtrack!

Cheers!

believed to be clean.
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/
Configuration by Glenn Parsons dnsadmin-at-1bigthink.com

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk