Bounce/Forward, Forward/Delete.

Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó carles at UNLIMITEDMAIL.ORG
Tue Jun 1 14:45:53 IST 2004

Ok, I believe that I have not explained well what I want to do :-)

I have an AUTHENTICATED RELAY SMTP server, a SMTP server that my users use for
send email to the Internet, but they must authenticate before do it.

The thing I want to do is detect which users are trying to send spam and not
send this spam detected messages to the internet.

I believe that the thing I must do is set up the default action in my spam
actions ruleset file to:
FromOrTo:    default  forward spammers at mydomain.com delete

This way I will be able to identify the spammers (because I receive a copy of
the spam identified messages, the spammers will not be aware of this
identification) and my system will not send spam to the Internet.
Is this ok with this configuration ?

---
Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó
carles at unlimitedmail.org