Stop outgoing spam checks

Michele Neylon : Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Jul 30 21:48:21 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 21:40, Brendan Chard wrote:
> How can I prevent mail that is being sent out through my server from being
> checked for spam?  One of my clients has falsely shown up in the SBL XBL
> lists and my MS installation is tagging all of their outbound mail as spam.
> Outbound virus checking is sufficient for my needs.

Rulesets - if you *must* use XBL SBL in your main MS config

I would also strongly  advise against using SBL XBL in the main MS
config as a lot of innocent dialup blocks keep on getting into it, so if
you score on it they won't have any issues. Tagging/blocking based on it
is just asking for trouble.

--
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd