FreeBSD install guide

Wed Jul 28 11:45:28 IST 2004

I thinks this describes howto do this...

it really needs to go in the MAQ/FAQ...

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0405&L=mailscanner&P=R93871&I=-1

Can someone who's actually implemented a single postfix instance PLEASE
PLEASE update the FAQ/MAQ...

or am I being a boob and not finding it myself :-)

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

No Name wrote:
> Could you make an updated howto on configuring freebsd 4.x/5.x to run
> Postfix with Mailscanner so that it accepts mail as the main MX then after
> all the scanning it will delivery it to remote mail sever?
>
> Right now i have setup two postfix one called postfix.in and one called
> postfix.out postfix.in houses mailscanner which will then delivery to
> postfix.out which will send it on to my internal mailserver (exchange).
> This probably is not the best way to do things..
>
> Just a thought..
>
> Dan

the system manager.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk