Patch to fix Mydoom-O problems

Mariano Absatz el.baby at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 27 22:03:39 IST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:50:51 +0100, jt <massctrl at skynet.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to apply the deliverd patch (Message.pm.patch) but i get 2 errors.
> Is it possible that this patch can only be applied to the beta branch ?
> Am i doing something really wrong here?
>
> i get this :
>
> #patch Message.pm Message.pm.patch
> patching file Message.pm
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1418.
> Hunk #2 succeeded at 1429 with fuzz 2 (offset -4 lines).
> Hunk #3 FAILED at 1438.
> Hunk #4 succeeded at 1454 with fuzz 2 (offset -4 lines).
> 2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Message.pm.rej
> #

Please... browse today's thread named "Fix for MyDoom-O problems" (the
one started by Julian with the patch you're probably using)... all the
answers you need are probably there... start by taking a look at which
version of MailScanner you're using (and post it if you have to ask
for further help here)...

If you have a couple of minutes, browse
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html (in particular
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise ).