Fix for MyDoom-O problems

Rob Rooken rob at enem.nl
Tue Jul 27 18:56:38 IST 2004

The patch worked with some errors, as you wrote.

Bit when after restart:

Global symbol "$dir" requires explicit package name at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 1278.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 3571.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 52.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 52.

This doesn't look very well, is it? I have 4.28.6 running here

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk