Archive Mail

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Tue Jul 27 05:24:53 IST 2004

Interesting idea; I would like to further elaborate on that answer and maybe
someone could tell me if it would work:

I need separate mbox files for each person; "forward archive at localhost"
would create one giant file. If I had a ruleset like:

Non Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/nonspam.rules

nonspam.rules: