Released beta version 4.32.3

Ken A ka at PACIFIC.NET
Tue Jul 27 00:48:22 IST 2004

We have borders?

Well, here on the left coast, the only thing that matters here is that
we geographically challenged citizens know where to go for our email
spam filtering software!

AND the 2004 Brewers Festival is happening in Portland at the same time
as OSCON, so don't miss tasting some of those fine Oregon Brews!
Oregonians are very proud of their micro breweries.

Ken A
Pacific.Net

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk