BigEvil and stuff...

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Jul 23 22:21:24 IST 2004

> I was able to fix the errors by
>
> 1. Commenting out the redirection lines.  I believe these are off by
> default.
>
> 2. removing eval: from each of the rules.  For some reason my system
> doesn't like the eval: operator.
>
> Once those changes were made all starting working.

 As a FWIW, I didn't have any problems with my installation of SURBL from
Steve's site. However, I re-built my SpamAssasin RPM to include the
SpamCopURI plugin from Steve's SURBL.tar.gz, instead of installing directly
from source.

 The system was Tao Linux (RHEL 3 clone).

 Cheers,
-Joshua

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk