Released beta version 4.32.3

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Thu Jul 22 21:13:07 IST 2004

And to make it worse, even though you are on the west coast that region is
referred to as the North West (And includes several inland states such as
Idaho). I live in the Midwest United States (Indiana) but we are not west at
all... East and West are divided my the Mississippi River and we are
hundreds of miles from the Mississippi. Makes you wonder how many states
were actually in the union when the term Midwest came to be.

believed to be clean.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk