Removing HotBar - example attached

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Jul 19 17:10:52 IST 2004

I tried a different approach but this will only work in an environment
where all boxes are controlled.

Those mails fetch the hotbar crap from the web, all our webtraffic is sent
through a proxy. I simply added hotbar.com to our blacklist sites and the
problem was solved :)

It works for us because not only I wanted hotbar in our blacklist but
loads of other (similar) websites.

But a disarm feature would be useful

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk