Several messages in the incoming queue are not being sent

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Sun Jul 18 13:55:38 IST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:37:28 -0600, you wrote:

>I would then move every df/qf pair from mqueue.in.OLD to mqueue.in:

I wouldn't do that. It makes a bad impression. When sendmail crashes the
server at the other end will notice and send the message again. When you
move the pairs to mqueue.in the message will be handled again by your
system. So the recipient will receive the message twice.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk