Spam over the max allowed score still slips through!!!

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Sun Jul 18 09:33:30 IST 2004

Don't think it is.

MCP and spam scanning both use spamass but in a different way with
different rules.

The mcp whitelisting shouldn't interfere with any spam scores.

I think it should have stated whitelisted in the spam x-header if it was
on the spam whitelist

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk