Spam over the max allowed score still slips through!!!

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Jul 13 17:23:45 IST 2004

Haven't used MCP yet so maybe I'm out to lunch here, but I think this might
be a clue:

I'd guess that you accidentally whitelisted the message, thus, even though
it's spam, MailScanner did with it exactly what you told it to do.  Don't
you hate it when computers do what you say and not what you're thinking! <g>

Hope this helps...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

snip

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk