Force mailscanner to reread and parse rules files

Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson sibbi at MARGMIDLUN.IS
Fri Jul 16 18:27:23 IST 2004

Turned out to be a stupid mistake, I was hupping a single child instead of the parent.

Works fine now ;)

Best regards,
---
Sigurbjörn B. Lárusson <sibbi at margmidlun.is>/<sibbi at bofh.is>