OUTLOOK was RE: [MAILSCANNER] RTFM... FAQ MAQ GOOGLE

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Fri Jul 16 10:05:18 IST 2004

On Friday, July 16, 2004 10:41 AM Peter Peters wrote:

> I used China and Korea as example. I also have a blacklist
> that triggers on US IP space. some people don't want to
> receive e-mail from the states since the acceptance of CAN-SPAM.
>
> It's all about the flexibility we have to offer our users (at
> the different departments).

Nonetheless: Why not give them a user interface to enable/disable
blacklists they want to use at MTA level... Just as flexible, better for
the "senders" since they get proper error messages, better for you since
you do not have the traffic etc...

Regards,
  JP

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk