GRR Help releasing messgaes PLEASE.

Valmiki N. Ramsewak lilvalo at MIKIBOY.COM
Thu Jul 15 16:15:16 IST 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:13:41AM -0400, Andre Cameron wrote:
> Everytime I release a messgae it gets rescanned and requarentened.  I
> need to get this thing out NOW.  Where and how do I release this message
> and what needs to be whitelisted?  The file is getting quarantied
> because of to many attachements.

Hey! There is a setting in mailscanner.conf -
Max Attachments Per Message = 200  // well thats the default anyways

Maybe you might want to put it higher (assuming you either have over200
attachments in that mail, or you had previously lowered it)

Hope that helps, I'm not sure about whitelisting stuff (haven't dug into
that yet)

Valmiki
--
Got Speed?