GRR Help releasing messgaes PLEASE.

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Thu Jul 15 16:10:19 IST 2004

> How do I create the rule set to bypass the rules?  I am using
> Sendmail.

Did you even bother to search the archives, read the MAQ etc.?

Rulesets are all explained there. Moreover I hinted you in the right direction. AND: HOW do you plan on releasing your messages? Via MailWatch? Then you will need the rules. Depending on your MailScanner settings it might be as simple as copying the quarantined mails in mqueue.out...

Please try to read the docs first and then ask your questions with all information that is necessary.

Regards,
  JP

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk