GRR Help releasing messgaes PLEASE.

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Thu Jul 15 14:44:40 IST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:13:41 -0400, Andre Cameron wrote:
> Everytime I release a messgae it gets rescanned and requarentened.  I
> need to get this thing out NOW.  Where and how do I release this message
> and what needs to be whitelisted?  The file is getting quarantied
> because of to many attachements.

You'll need to give us some more details. What MTA are you using? If
postfix, are you running the new single-instance config or the former
setup with two instances of postfix? How are you going about releasing
the message?

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com