GRR Help releasing messgaes PLEASE.

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Jul 15 14:41:05 IST 2004

> Everytime I release a messgae it gets rescanned and
> requarentened.  I need to get this thing out NOW.  Where and
> how do I release this message and what needs to be
> whitelisted?  The file is getting quarantied because of to
> many attachements.

Without knowing which MTA you are running, or how you have configured MS it
is very hard to offer you any help.
If you are using Sendmail you do:
cp *.* /var/spool/mqueue

In the quarantine directory holding the message

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101