Blocking messages with more than xx recipients ?

Hector A. Paterno apaterno at DSNSECURITY.COM
Mon Jul 12 16:33:31 IST 2004

Yap, I know that, but I need it at mailscanner level, because I want the
user to see the blocked message in the the mailwatch interface and
release it as necessary.

Tnks again.

--
Hector A. Paterno

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Alex Neuman [mailto:alex at NKPANAMA.COM]
Enviado el: Monday, July 12, 2004 12:10 PM
Para: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Asunto: Re: Blocking messages with more than xx recipients ?

This is something that can be done at the MTA level, at least in
Sendmail.
Don't know about PostFix, but you might want to google for "postfix max
recipients".

I think there's a bunch of _recipient_limit settings you have to check.

If you want to do it on a "per user" or "per domain" setting, then it's
beyond my scarce knowledge (more like "casual acquaintance") with
Postfix.

Hope this helps.

Alex

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk