Filename rules

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Jul 8 18:48:36 IST 2004

> Hello,
>
> Is there anyway to delete emails with dangerous attachments
> similar to the High scoring spam action?

If you are currently storing them in the quarantine you should be able to
tweak the settings via a ruleset or by adding them to the "silent viruses".
I haven't tried this, so it may not work...

The other thing is to simply be more aggressive with your quarantine and
nuke it more often.

> I would like to do this with all the virii extenstions since
> nobody would ever really send them anyway.

Pedantic aside: 1 virus 2 viruses

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/