Archive::Zip new version

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Jul 7 22:35:53 IST 2004

El 7 Jul 2004 a las 22:41, Raymond Dijkxhoorn escribió:

> Hi Julian,
>
> > If it looks okay, I will include it next month's release. But I will not do
> > that unless several people have run it for a while and see no problems with it.
> >
> > >It is currently posted in the list at http://tinyurl.com/378zr.
> >
> > Thanks for your help folks!
>
> Last night i installed it on my 3 personal boxes, today on the production
> cluster, and all is running just fine.

Running smoothly for seven days on my production (but low-trafic 10K
msgs/day) server.

Running smoothly for two and a half days on 12 heavy-duty dual-MailScanner-
instance ISP servers (200K msgs/server/day)

Regards

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby