MailScanner as proper Postfix content_filter?

Bill Bradford mrbill at MRBILL.NET
Wed Jul 7 09:38:02 IST 2004

Has anyone gotten MailScanner to work as a proper Postfix content_filter
without having it directly touch the Postfix queue files?  I've looked
through the archives and can't find anything so far.

The documentation on the website uses the "directly mess with the queues"
method, which Wietse Venema (author of Postfix) says will rsult in the loss
or corruption of email.

If I've missed something obvious, please throw pointers and sharp objects
at me.

Thanks.

Bill

--