SURBL/URI checks - FreeBSD bayes starter Database

Gib Gilbertson Jr. gib at TMISNET.COM
Fri Jul 2 11:06:53 IST 2004

Hi Steve.

I downloaded and installed your SURBL/URI package and it installed and
worked perfectly. I also wanted to let you know your FREEBSD bayes Starter
DB appears to be labeled incorrectly. It says it's a .gz package but it
appears to actually be a tarball. I couldn't expand it with gunzip, but tar
-xvf opened it up with no problems.

gib

At 11:02 AM 6/30/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks to all who suggested corrections, I've upgraded the SURBL/URI package
>and tested on our scanners. The new package is available at:
>
>          http://www.fsl.com/support/index.html
>
>Download from the SURBL/URI install files link.
>
>Steve
>
>Stephen Swaney
>President
>Fortress Systems Ltd.
>Steve.Swaney at FSL.com
>

>--
>believed to be clean.
>
>Fortress Systems Ltd.
>www.fsl.com
>
>-------------------------- MailScanner list ----------------------
>To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
>Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at
>http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives at
>http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

      Gib Gilbertson Jr.
     Tierramiga Info Systems