Implement Access Control List With MailScanner???

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Jul 2 03:08:43 IST 2004

You should look into SMTP authentication which might be one way of dealing
with some of the spoofed messages - that way you don't relay for ANYONE
unless they authenticate first. The added bonus is that you DO relay for
anyone who DOES, so support for any possible or future roaming users becomes
easier.