issues during upgrade to latest version jsut released.

Dene Ulmschneider dene at datatechie.com
Sat Jan 31 20:28:04 GMT 2004

Hey all-

I just tried upgrading my MailScanner installation and ran into trouble at
the lat part of the install script.

When it got to the part of the script that it actually ran the MailScanner
RPM - it gave an error that said "Segmentation Fault"

I am running version 4.14 now and am upgrading to 4.26.7-1 on an RHL 7.3
system. I have been running my current version of MS for quite a while now.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Dene Ulmschneider
DATATECHIE
142 Willis Avenue
Mineola, N.Y. 11501
516.741.7533
866.MY.PC.HELP
www.datatechie.com <BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.datatechie.com>
dene at datatechie.com <BLOCKED::BLOCKED::mailto:dene at datatechie.com>

DATATECHIE now offers free web based email accounts. Get your free email
account now at "http://register.zerostamps.com". This service is provided
FREE of charge. All email are VIRUS scanned and filtered for SPAM using our
award winning email service "S.A.V.E." (spam and virus eliminator).

content by Data Techie, and is believed to be clean.
Data Techie... always there to protect you!
http://www.datatechie.com